We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented senior front end WordPress developer to join our busy and agile team. Working on brand microsites to full ecommerce solutions you will be involved at the early stages of the project from conception through to completion. Helping to define and influence the requirements and scope of the project.
You will work closely with designers and developers to turn Adobe XD visuals and prototypes into working interfaces. Being able to work with a skilled, collaborative team is key! You’ll be working in a fun, energetic and agile environment where no two days are the same.
You must demonstrate a clear passion for front-end development, user experience and always be keeping up to date with latest trends and techniques.
- 6 – 8 years experience working in an agency
- Educated to a degree level
- Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Working with Compilers and Preprocessors
- Excellent english language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability communicate effectively with a technical and non-technical audience.
Nice to have
- Understanding of User Experience design
- Experience using GIT
- Experience with project management tools
- Comfortable collaborative tools such with Google docs
- Magento 2
- Knowledge of modern JS libraries like React
- Keen to learn and increase knowledge
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone or as part of team
- Strong problem solver
- Committed and enthusiastic, quality of work and getting the job done is your motivator.
Salary: Dependant on experience
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES