We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented senior developer to join our busy and agile team. You core responsibilities will working on Magento 2/Woocommerce ecommerce solutions you will be involved at the early stages of the project from conception through to completion. Helping to define and influence the requirements and scope of the project. Leading the rest of the development team on best practices helping to training and grow the team.
You will work closely with designers and developers to turn Adobe XD visuals and prototypes into working interfaces. Being able to work with a skilled, collaborative team is key! You’ll be working in a fun, energetic and agile environment where no two days are the same.
You must demonstrate a clear passion for ecommerce development, user experience and always be keeping up to date with latest trends and techniques.
- 6 – 8 years experience working with Magento 2, Woocommerce or other ecommerce platforms
- Educated to a degree level
- Composer, Gulp and grunt.
- Understanding and experience of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of how to write maintainable code and the importance of testing
- Experience developing custom integrations using 3rd party APIs.
- Knowledge creating custom Magento 2/WooCommerce modules
- Experience working with complex product data, taxonomy, ecommerce store configuration.
- Excellent english language communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability communicate effectively with a technical and non-technical audience.
- Understanding of User Experience design
Experience using GIT
- Experience with project management tools such as Monday, Trello and codebase would be beneficial
- Comfortable collaborative tools such with Google docs
- Able to lead by example and guide the development team
- Keen to learn and increase knowledge
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone or as part of team
- Strong problem solver
- Committed and enthusiastic, quality of work and getting the job done is your motivator.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Send your CVs to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES